Please help- messenger strap for speedy

swtlove

Feb 13, 2012
Could anyone let me know if LV sell the strap for the speedy so that you could wear it messenger style? I have a speedy and would like to add on a messenger strap.

Please help.

Could anyone let me know if LV sell the strap for the speedy so that you could wear it messenger style? I have a speedy and would like to add on a messenger strap.

Please help.

I'm sure you can order a strap (that usually goes on the Speedy B) if you call Customer Service. You want to make sure that you get a thick enough strap. Also, you just want to be careful since the hardware wasn't made for use everyday (on a regular speedy). I would do some research, I know there was one thread about speedy straps. Looking at LV.com the cost is about $300+. Would it be worth maybe getting a Speedy B? Good Luck!

I'm sure you can order a strap (that usually goes on the Speedy B) if you call Customer Service. You want to make sure that you get a thick enough strap. Also, you just want to be careful since the hardware wasn't made for use everyday (on a regular speedy). I would do some research, I know there was one thread about speedy straps. Looking at LV.com the cost is about $300+. Would it be worth maybe getting a Speedy B? Good Luck!
You should ask for a REPLACEMENT STRAP ... this one is at least 30% less ... The strap for ICARE, KEEPALL and SPEEDY B would work - but they don´t like this style of usage as the bag wasn´t designed for crossbody ...

The speedy B strap is a 3 part strap for crossbody or shorter for shoulder wear
Keepall strap has bigger buckles and a sit on the shoulder stop part ... pls forgive my english, hope you understand
ICARE is a fabric strap and therefore should be the cheapest ... but I don´t know.

Good luck.

Thanks for your help. I don't really need two speedy so I never thought of getting a speedy B.

You should ask for a REPLACEMENT STRAP ... this one is at least 30% less ... The strap for ICARE, KEEPALL and SPEEDY B would work - but they don´t like this style of usage as the bag wasn´t designed for crossbody ...

The speedy B strap is a 3 part strap for crossbody or shorter for shoulder wear
Keepall strap has bigger buckles and a sit on the shoulder stop part ... pls forgive my english, hope you understand
ICARE is a fabric strap and therefore should be the cheapest ... but I don´t know.

Good luck.

Can I ask for the replacement strap at any LV store? Thanks.