Please help-measurements of Phantom

RedsMom

Cowboy Nation
O.G.
Jan 11, 2009
Hi All-

I have looked through the threads & didn't see the measurements/sizes of the Phantom? Can someone please provide the measurements & pictures if you have them. TIA!!!!

Thank you louien. Does anyone have the measurements of the larger size Phantom? Please post pictures as well if you have them for comparison. I sincerley appreciate the help from all of you! TIA!

Can anyone pleas eprovide the measurements of the Large Phantom? I want to be able to ocmpare the sizes so I can make a decision! I really appreicate your help!!!

The large size Phantom which is actually called a "Medium Phantom" measures 13 inches high by 14 inches wide (excluding the wingspan) by 11 inches deep. Let us know what you decide!!

The large size Phantom which is actually called a "Medium Phantom" measures 13 inches high by 14 inches wide (excluding the wingspan) by 11 inches deep. Let us know what you decide!!

Thank you so much amaniusa. I just purchased the Small Khaki with Cobalt Blue piping. CANT WAIT TO RECEIVE IT! I will post pictures when she arrives. Did this fall bag come int he medium size as well? Thanks!

Every SA that I've purchased the larger phantom from has called it the Large Phantom that includes Saks, Barney's and Celine Madison Ave. more than likely to differentiate from the Medium Luggage and the Medium Shoulder Luggage.

Every SA that I've purchased the larger phantom from has called it the Large Phantom that includes Saks, Barney's and Celine Madison Ave. more than likely to differentiate from the Medium Luggage and the Medium Shoulder Luggage.

DD, you are right. The look book has the bigger Phantom called the Large and the small one as the Phantom. Speaking of which, did you get any new bags from Fall 2012? Did you like the new shoulder bag in the bigger size? I thought it was quite fetching.

DD, you are right. The look book has the bigger Phantom called the Large and the small one as the Phantom. Speaking of which, did you get any new bags from Fall 2012? Did you like the new shoulder bag in the bigger size? I thought it was quite fetching.

Hi cotonblanc! I'm still holding out for the Large Phantom in grey or Medium Luggage in Palmellato but I did pick up the Large Phantom in Choc Brown Suede I think it's actually from Summer 12. I did run into the Royal, Khaki w/Royal Trim, and Navy w/Orange Trim all in the Large Phantom but I'm sticking to my guns and holding out for grey. I may pull the trigger on Cobalt Neoprene Phantom in Large when it delivers for Winter. BTW I did see a Phantom Cabas in the Stamped Croc when I picked up Brown Suede it was absolutely gigantic in comparison to the regular Cabas.

Hi cotonblanc! I'm still holding out for the Large Phantom in grey or Medium Luggage in Palmellato but I did pick up the Large Phantom in Choc Brown Suede I think it's actually from Summer 12. I did run into the Royal, Khaki w/Royal Trim, and Navy w/Orange Trim all in the Large Phantom but I'm sticking to my guns and holding out for grey. I may pull the trigger on Cobalt Neoprene Phantom in Large when it delivers for Winter. BTW I did see a Phantom Cabas in the Stamped Croc when I picked up Brown Suede it was absolutely gigantic in comparison to the regular Cabas.

I did try a Phantom Cabas in stamped nubuck and it wasn't that gargantuan. I wonder if that was the medium?! I was underwhelmed. The small phantom cabas also was too small (for a guy).

I also passed on the Navy and the Khaki phantoms as I wasn't too keen on the cheaper looking and feeling leather. The grey phantom in supple leather is pretty nice though. Are you waiting for the grey felt phantom?

I did try a Phantom Cabas in stamped nubuck and it wasn't that gargantuan. I wonder if that was the medium?! I was underwhelmed. The small phantom cabas also was too small (for a guy).

I also passed on the Navy and the Khaki phantoms as I wasn't too keen on the cheaper looking and feeling leather. The grey phantom in supple leather is pretty nice though. Are you waiting for the grey felt phantom?

Prefer the leather over the felt....trying to steer my collection towards more classic styles. Hoping the production of the Neoprene isn't as off as Olive Canvas was for Summer that went back as soon as I unpacked it; in retrospect should have exchanged it for the Natural canvas instead of the Olive Tri-Color but was stuck on olive at that time.