Please help me

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi gals! I need some sizing help on the circus city gold pump. Can you please tell me if that pump runs small? Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

2. Wow! No one???

3. I am not particularly familiar with the Circus City pump, and if you are really very concerned, just go try them on at a store, but I personally usually follow this rule: if it is CL flats, I go half size up from my US size, if it is high heels, I look at the material: for patent and materials that do not really stretch (like pvc) I go a whole size up from my US size, and for kid leather, suede and more stretchy materials, I may go only a half-size up, as well. People say CL sizing varies from style to style, however I have not found this to be very true for myself. In my experience all CLs size similarly with the only exception in the shoes' heel height: flats vs 100-120mm heels. HTH

4. Thank you.