Please help me

VIIVI.

Oct 1, 2012
Well, I have a mono ZCP and it is okay for me but i think it gets really bulky with only a few coins in it. I also own a cles in mono, but now i am considering selling zcp and buying mc card holder because i really want mc item but the zcp is really not the right thing. But do u think that it is okay to do this? Coins in the cles and cards and Bills in the mc holder?

I found putting even a couple coins in my cles a pain, too hard to get out since I keep my license, store cards etc.. in my cles. Why not just use a larger wallet? Zippy compact wallet or something.. bigger compartments for all your needs. If price is a factor even something pre-loved in MC can be found a good price, for instance Fashionphile yesterday had a MC insolite, and a Tresor. I have never liked keeping coins separate it's too time-consuming I think to pull out 2 slg's when receiving change back, and I'm always also juggling a bag and 2 kids, etc.. lol! Plus it could make your cles much heavier and strain the chain connection.

Good luck!

lshcat said:
I found putting even a couple coins in my cles a pain, too hard to get out since I keep my license, store cards etc.. in my cles. Why not just use a larger wallet? Zippy compact wallet or something.. bigger compartments for all your needs. If price is a factor even something pre-loved in MC can be found a good price, for instance Fashionphile yesterday had a MC insolite, and a Tresor. I have never liked keeping coins separate it's too time-consuming I think to pull out 2 slg's when receiving change back, and I'm always also juggling a bag and 2 kids, etc.. lol! Plus it could make your cles much heavier and strain the chain connection.

Good luck!

Well, buying a new bigger wallet is not an option right now but may be pre loved is an option. Is it possible to order from These sites even when i am not in the US? I really like small wallets because they fit in Every bag. I never have a lot of coins or cash money because i am always using my cards. Difficult..

Not weird. I actually have a larger wallet (Zippy Compact) and I never keep coins in it. I don't like the way the wallet bulges with more than a couple of coins inside, and I find it a pain to get them out so I keep all my change in a clés and use it alongside my main wallet. Do what works for you!

Not weird. I actually have a larger wallet (Zippy Compact) and I never keep coins in it. I don't like the way the wallet bulges with more than a couple of coins inside, and I find it a pain to get them out so I keep all my change in a clés and use it alongside my main wallet. Do what works for you!

Same here. I have a Kusama Zippy Wallet but still use a cles for change. :smile: