please help me !!

Hindo

Feb 24, 2010
:wacko::shucks:I'm going to Paris on wednesday and now I'm ready to get a chanel the only problem I have is that I'm not sure about what I want I've been thinking for so looonng (4 months) and the problem is that I already been to paris in November but didn't found the bags I was looking for I only went to Primtemp and Galerie lafayette.. Now I only have 5 days in Paris..

I have 3000 euro but I don't only want to buy a chanel completly confused and afraid not to find what I'm looking for!

actually if you go to CHANEL in Paris, their people are very knowledgeable and they will make good suggestions as to what will look good on you. They will not allow you to walk out of the boutique looking ridicolous.

its more a matter of what they have ...they always have a shortage, this will be my first chanel I'm not feeling ready yet spending more than 2000 euro on the bag ....I was thinking GST but would like to have more choice !!

GST would be a great choice for you ! i would defo try it on in store .. i was the same as you so nervous about spending so much on a bag .... A classic Jumbo would be nice as well x

GST would be a great choice for you ! i would defo try it on in store .. i was the same as you so nervous about spending so much on a bag .... A classic Jumbo would be nice as well x

If I buy a jumbo I will not have too much left for other things and I want to buy so many things I'm just a student and this is all I saved for 4 months from what parents send me !
I used to own louis vuitton and one dior but the most expensive one cost 1000 (alma verni PM) I'm also concerned about price increase so GST I have no problem to buy but I would have prefered a more formal bag something I can use evening and during the day !!

Hmm i have the PST if you click on my collection you can see that .. for the kind of bag you want day and night it would have to be a flap bag i am guessing . Woc's are supposed to be good but they are quite small i think ?

Let the bag speak to you- I wouldn't stress ahead of time. You will know it if you see it- if not, wait for the right one! I hope you have a great trip and can't wait to see what you get (or not get):P

Let the bag speak to you- I wouldn't stress ahead of time. You will know it if you see it- if not, wait for the right one! I hope you have a great trip and can't wait to see what you get (or not get):P

I agree! If it stresses you out too much and you do not find "the one" then maybe you should save some money for the next time you go to Paris! You might not feel so pressured into buying one!

with next price increases in february I feel like its now or never at least for the moste expensive one but then I went in november was planning to buy but didn't find GST PST or M/L all flap were silver hardware which I don't want ....the fact is I don't know is I will find what I'm looking for in the stock .....has anyone go to paris lately?? it would be very helpful know what is available !! shelves were almost empty in Nov..

with next price increases in february I feel like its now or never at least for the moste expensive one but then I went in november was planning to buy but didn't find GST PST or M/L all flap were silver hardware which I don't want ....the fact is I don't know is I will find what I'm looking for in the stock .....has anyone go to paris lately?? it would be very helpful know what is available !! shelves were almost empty in Nov..

they will show you what they think best darling. 'stock' as you call it varies from day to day, minute to minute actually....