Please help me!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey!

I have à Big Problem. I Love 4 bags but i don't know which One i should buy.
    1, the Louis vuitton neverfull gm ( i have the mm)
    2, Louis vuitton Arts ( biggest One think gm)
    3, chanel Shopping bag with the double c and chain
    4, chanel Jumbo Classic flap Black

I Hope i get enough comments to take my choice

thx to all

2. I love LV but those 2 bags are not my personal fav so I vote #3. I love the shopping bag!! I wish I could get one too.

3. Hi there! You have four nice bags to choose from, Louis Vuitton Artsy GM is nice but have a round handle that some likes and some feels it's not comfy on shoulder, you have to try it on. No 3 and 4 are more expensive I think, is 3 the grand shopping tote (GST)?

4. Yes its the GST.

5. I vote for the Chanel GST which is a timeless classic . . .

:heart:

6. 2 or 4 , but I'd go with 4 cause 2's straps dont look too comfy :biggrin:

7. I love the Chanel flap. It's a classic and can be worn casual and dressy. It can also be worn on the shoulder or cross-body. My second choice would be a GST - for the look of it. The GST is actually quite heavy and the shoulder straps fall off, but it is a nice bag. You are also talking about 4 bags with a $2,000 difference in price points from lowest to highest, so I am basing my choice on look and style alone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice