Please!Help me

which one?

• Totally GM

• Neverfull GM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Perhaps you can give us more context - are you buying to use for school? For work ? With a baby ? To go out with ? :yes:

What other bags do you have in your collection ?

i have speedy already and i decided to buy different style,i am a student and i love NF but you know not zipper i dont know, TT like for older women but maybe more useful than NF?

If you're a student, go for the NF ! :yes:

The no zipper is only scary until you actually use it - you are always carrying the bag tucket under your arm. Plus you can pull the drawstrings so that the opening is much smaller !

If you're a student, go for the NF ! :yes:

The no zipper is only scary until you actually use it - you are always carrying the bag tucket under your arm. Plus you can pull the drawstrings so that the opening is much smaller !
owww i didnt know idea about the drawstrings thank you for your info you are so helpful:smile:

I would try both on before deciding, if that's an option. The NF is popular with the college age people but has no structure where as the totally offers that plus the security with a zipper and more pockets. Both bags are huge so I personally wouldn't use as a purse but if you're needing something for books and other items then either is a great choice. Good luck deciding and post pictures when you can.