Please help me! :(

ashdir103104

10-31-04 <3
Dec 18, 2007
I made a huge mistake selling my teal legacy shoulder bag. Now I want it back and the two outlets around me don't have it. If you find it at a good price on the bay or at a outlet please let me know asap! I need this bag back :sad: Also if it is at an outlet please let me know if it does charge sends. Please PM me if you see one! Thanks!

I think they might be long gone...most outlets who got them in sold out immediately and there are only two on the bay right now...one is $269 BIN the other has two days left on auction currently at $180. Good luck :tup:

They are on ebay a lot so I would keep checking! I got mine at the AC Outlet like a month ago. Even if your outlet doesn't have it they can put your name down in case they get it nd give you a call.

The ones at the Atlantic City outlet were around $145. They had two when I was there, so I'm sure they are sold out of the teal right now. As far as I know they will only do charge holds, not sends. I was at 3 outlets so far over the past four days, every day, and I have not seen any teal. Only the patent shoulder bags. I would get on a client tracker list and have your outlet do a nationwide search, including in transit. Redo the search again in a couple to days to make sure the systems have updated. Good luck!

Oh no! I sympathize with you so much - thats how I felt about my chocolate ergo tote. I was fortuate to find it on ebay, my same bag listed by the buyer who bought it, and she sold it back to me for the same price. I wonder if your buyer would be interested in selling it back? Hey it cant hurt to send them a quick message and let them know you'd be interested in buying it back - you never know!