Please help me! :(

ashdir103104

10-31-04 <3
Dec 18, 2007
I made a huge mistake selling my teal legacy shoulder bag. Now I want it back and the two outlets around me don't have it. If you find it at a good price on the bay or at a outlet please let me know asap! I need this bag back :sad: Also if it is at an outlet please let me know if it does charge sends. Please PM me if you see one! Thanks!

kphillips

Peace, Love, Coach
Jun 1, 2007
I think they might be long gone...most outlets who got them in sold out immediately and there are only two on the bay right now...one is $269 BIN the other has two days left on auction currently at $180. Good luck :tup:

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
They are on ebay a lot so I would keep checking! I got mine at the AC Outlet like a month ago. Even if your outlet doesn't have it they can put your name down in case they get it nd give you a call.

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
The ones at the Atlantic City outlet were around $145. They had two when I was there, so I'm sure they are sold out of the teal right now. As far as I know they will only do charge holds, not sends. I was at 3 outlets so far over the past four days, every day, and I have not seen any teal. Only the patent shoulder bags. I would get on a client tracker list and have your outlet do a nationwide search, including in transit. Redo the search again in a couple to days to make sure the systems have updated. Good luck!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
Oh no! I sympathize with you so much - thats how I felt about my chocolate ergo tote. I was fortuate to find it on ebay, my same bag listed by the buyer who bought it, and she sold it back to me for the same price. I wonder if your buyer would be interested in selling it back? Hey it cant hurt to send them a quick message and let them know you'd be interested in buying it back - you never know!