Please help me!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi

I have gotten 2 deep scratches on the lens of my new sunglasses

Has anyone got any ideas as to how I can get rid of them?? - or are they ruined.

I am so :censor: at myself right now!

Any help appreciated!!

2. Oohhh, I have no idea...Have you tried buffing them? IDK exactly what you would call "deep". Are they little small scratches, or big gouges? What happened to them?

The best info I can offer is to take them to an eyeglass shop to see what they can do.

3. ^ I second that.. other than that, they may not be able to be fixed... :shame:

4. I was out in the sun yesterday and went to get my wallet out my bag - the sunglasses fell of my head and the next thing I know there are 2 big scratches!! (Perhaps I should also mention I may have had a glass of wine:shame: )

They are quite deep :crybaby:

Thanks for your help though x

5. Maybe take them back to where you bought them, maybe they can just have the lense replaced. Good luck!

6. Try calling the company & see if they have replacement lenses? I know they can do that with regular glasses-maybe the company or a sunglass place would be able to do that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice