Please help me.

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
I have this horrible nagging feeling over my Batignolles Vertical. I purchased it from a mypoupette reseller on Ebay a few weeks ago. The stiching on the strap (part reinforced on the rings) looks a little off. Maybe I am just being paranoid. I just think I received too good of a deal (paid $625; brand new it is $775). I emailed the seller and she said that she had the bag on consignment. Here are some pics; I keep trying to take better pictures but they are not coming out.

The thread looks thicker on the left side than on the right. Am I just being super paranoid? :wondering

Attachments

• DSCF0005.JPG
    DSCF0005.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCF0007.JPG
    DSCF0007.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF0008.JPG
    DSCF0008.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: Sanguar
I can't see, it's too blurry. Can you use the "closeup" feature on your camera? It'll sharpen it for you for such an extreme close up. Or take it from a little further away and crop it?
Also, I need a slighly bigger scale, like a little more strap so I can tell exactly where on your strap this is. I'll compare it to mine.

pinklady98 is a really, really good MPRS seller. I'm sure it's authentic... maybe just the stitching is slightly off. LV has been known to not get it perfect. I have ordered things directly from Elux and found slight problems with the alignment of stitches, etc..

However, even an MPRS can make a mistake. Can you post more pics of the bag or a link to the auction?

Hi, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but I think you are being too critical. If the bag is in great shape aside from some "thick stitching" and it is authentic I would use it and be happy I got a like new bag for below retail.:smile: Like Carol said, LV bags have been known to have a few issues.

I have friends who are never quite happy with bags they purchase on eBay. What they really want is a new bag from Louis Vuitton. That's always my advice to them, buy new.

I don't know pinklady's return policy, but I know if someone emailed me about "thick stitching" and wanting a refund...well they wouldn't be getting one.:shame:

Smoothoprter said:
Hi, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but I think you are being too critical. If the bag is in great shape aside from some "thick stitching" and it is authentic I would use it and be happy I got a like new bag for below retail.:smile: Like Carol said, LV bags have been known to have a few issues.

No, I love the bag and would never return it over a small problem such as that. To me it is not a big deal, I just wanted to make sure my bag was authentic.

Thanks for all of your help.