Please help me with the name of a bag....

mickalia

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
Hi ladies~

I'm VERY unfamiliar with Chanel (but falling in love with it after all the research I've been doing!), and am trying to find a bag that a girlfriend of mine just got in NYC for xmas. I don't have a picture, and I just spent about an hour and half digging through the reference guides trying to find something even similar as an example, with no luck. She's not one to EVER carry a fake, and I felt it and it's AMAZING:

It's a black shoulder bag, quilted, about 12' x 8', with a single chain strap with leather piece at the shoulder. It has a shoulder drop of about 10", a small snap pocket at each end of the bag (think small pocket under flap on Dior gaucho), zip closure, and a round flap that lays over the zip closure with a metal piece on the end of the round part (think flap on Fendi Spy). Interior is black suede.

Help! What is this bag??

Well, I can't say for sure that it's actually suede (it was dark), but it definitely was soft, like microfiber or something, not satin lining.

The shape of the bag is kind of boxy, like a tote, but not structured. I just think it's weird because I can't find a picture of it ANYWHERE online. My friend was telling me about the hologram card /care card it came with?.... I know she has real LV's, so I really don't think it's a fake, but I find it odd that I can't find this "style" anywhere....