Please Help Me! Which White Bag???

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
I am THINKING about buying a white bag and I have narrowed it down to these choices:

1. A white Ali

2. A large white leather Ergo hobo

3. A large white patent leather Ergo Hobo

4. A great one YOU suggest that I didn't think of.

5. Oh, shut up and buy the pond Legacy Satchel!

What do you think? Is it worth the money to have a good white bag? I would probably wait for the PCE. I am not hard on my bags but I don't want to constantly fuss over one either. Opinions appreciated!! :yes:

i have a white leather bag (small braided soho hobo) and love it, but i do get weary of staining/etc. regardless, i think they are totally worth it! my vote goes for the . . .

patent leather ergo hobo!

or you could also consider the legacy slim tote in white.

The white Ali would be my first choice, but I would worry too much about color transfer (which probably really wouldn't be much of a problem for me b/c I would wear it with white/light colors), so my second choice would be the regular leather Ergo. I'm actually waiting for PCE to get a white Ergo tote.

I vote for the white Ali. I started carrying mine a couple weeks ago with no problems of color transfer. I did put Apple gard protectant on it ( I know it says not to but I tested it out on the strap first with no problems). Anyhow, the bag is gorgeous so you can't go wrong with Ali.

The white Mandy is SO BEAUTIFUL. We have one in our store.. :drool:

But with the choices you gave I would say DEFINITELY the white Ali. Stunning bag. I just don't care for the shape of the ergo's.

OMG A white Mandy-that is a very beautiful option. :drool: I have to admit the Ali was on the top of the list for a reason. It is stunning. With all the visits I have made to the Coach boutique, I have yet to try on an Ergo hobo. Isn't that funny? I just feel so very very decedent buying ANOTHER bag and a White bag at that. I'll see if I actually get up the nerve! I see there were a few suggestions for the Legacy Slim Tote in white-the ladies on TPF have impeccable taste! :yes:

A hard decision and all good picks. I personally do not like a big white bag although I did have the white Ali and would have loved the white ergo hobo because of the way it slouches so the white does not look so large. I have the white pleated hobo now which I like but I am afraid to wear it yet. I think the khaki/white combo is pretty and especially in the Mandy or Ali.

I have a white large Ergo tote, so I am going to throw that one out there just to mix things up! I have the natural vachetta Ergo tote, too...I love them both! But the white goes with my white shoes for summer! I have not had any significant dirt issues, but I have not had the white bag very long.