Please help me!!! Which wallet!?!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey there TPF'ers! After much thought I have decided that my next LV purchase is going to be a wallet! I already have an LV wallet but I need one with more room for cards, notes, receipts, etc.. And one that is easier to get cash in and out of than the 6cc which I have now..

My question to you however is should I get the Brazza for $490 or get the new Long wallet in Macassar canvas with the chain for $700? It's an extremely difficult descision!!! I literally can't decide for myself.. And please let me know why you think one is better than the other cause I am simply stuck between a rock and a very hard place!!

Thank you for any help you can give!!!:smile:

2. I actually love the brazza more, regardless of price.

3. I really like the brazza too.. It seems functional without being too bulky.. I wish they would release the brazza in macassar canvas but I asked an SA over the phone and she said that would never happen because the long wallet and the brazza are too similar. But I really like the brazza.. I thought I saw someone say that it was hard to get chash in and out of though.. Is this at all true?