Please help me- urgent!!!!!!

ginaki

ginaki + bags = love
O.G.
Sep 12, 2010
Ok, I push the Buy it now button, and my purchase is not confirmed. I t goes straight to the Review your purchase page, and says that the seller has not specified shipping cost. I put the shipping cost myself -the seller has already told me it- and again I cannot pay through paypal.

Has something been different?

Yes, the seller accepts paypal and it is an international transaction.
I have purchased several items from US, and the procedure was always clear.
Maybe it is a system problem?

Ok, problem solved. Maybe it was a system problem, as I saw at the announcement section that sellers face a problem when trying to viewing the order details page too.

Thank you for your response!

Probably it was a technical problem that was solved soon enough. I had contacted the seller before, and she accepted international offers. I usually wait the seller to send me an invoice with the exact shipping cost, when it is not clear at the auction for my country. As far as I remember, when I push ''Buy it now'', first I see a confirmation message that I bought this item and then I proceeded to the order confirmation and payment page. And then I asked for an invoice if I needed to. In this case, I did not saw this confirmation message, but was straight directed to the payment ebay page. And there, I could not do anything. After several tries I managed to pay, putting the shipping cost myself.

As I wrote, maybe it was a technical problem, as I saw at the I saw at the announcement section that sellers were facing a problem when trying to viewing the order details page too.

I still cannot undertstand though, why I have not received the usual ebay message to my email ''You've won this item''....

Edit: The listing had only ''Buy it now'' option.

What happens when you sign in to your Ebay account and go under the ITEMS WON account tab? Does it list this item there? Does it give you a headline in your MyEbay page that says you have an item to pay for? I have heard that PP has glitches when you try to pay every now and then. I think that I have had a handful in the past few years. Check your MyEbay page, just in case. Good luck, OP! :smile:

What happens when you sign in to your Ebay account and go under the ITEMS WON account tab? Does it list this item there? Does it give you a headline in your MyEbay page that says you have an item to pay for? I have heard that PP has glitches when you try to pay every now and then. I think that I have had a handful in the past few years. Check your MyEbay page, just in case. Good luck, OP! :smile:

Yes, the item is there, at the won items sections, from the moment I managed to pay for it! All the time I tried to pay, the item was still available!
The seller received the payment and the item is shipped. Hope I won't face a problem like this in the future! Just imagine these few minutes I tried to pay with no luck, it was available and another buyer could have bought it!

Thank you for your help! ;)