O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
How is this $280.00...

p10022588_ph_hero.jpg

p10022588_ph_detail_02.jpg

but this is $285.00? :hrmm: :lol:
p11191578_ph_hero.jpg

p11191578_ph_detail_01.jpg

Uh.. the longer strap :shrugs: That makes no sense to me either.. The only things I can come up with is the longer strap, the vachetta piping and I guess more detailing than a pochette if you were to make it...I guess it's harder to sew into a smaller bag...That's my 2 cents.. I still don't think it should be that expensive..

SIZE DOESN"T MATTER! lol Well at least for LV I don't htink so because although small an accessory may be, it may require more craftsmanship than a bigger bag. Eg. Mono Speedy vs Multicolore Pochette accessoire........clearly the Speedy's bigger, but the P. accessoire needs more work to produce and thus the higher price tag!

Because of it's smaller size, the bag requires more work and effort to complete. Items such as wallets require many cuts, stitching, and handcrafting. The smaller the item, the higher the cost. Think of it, a Speedy is one of the cheapest bags because it is one piece of canvas, with no leather pockets, snaps, etc. While bags like the Manhattan require much more work.