Please help me... Turq City GGH or Day GGH

May22

Dec 1, 2006
Hi I just got Bouton D'Or City RH and Turq Day GGH today... But then I see photo of City GGH here today, I am not sure whether I should keep the day or return it and get city instead

Do you think Turq Day GGH is too casual ( In case to wear with skirt (white, black, etc)

TIA

With Gold Hardware I don't think your Turq Day will be too casual, and since they're in different styles, I say keep the Day! If you can post some modeling pics, we'll get a better idea of what they looks like on you.

I love the Day style so it definitely gets my vote. I think the Day is really versatile in that you can dress it up or down. I definitely don't think it's too casual, especially when it's with GSH. Congrats on your new purchases and good luck!!

I would pick the day because it seems like alot of people go for the Turq city...I feel the day would be more special, and it fits loads and hangs on your shoulder in a great way too! IMO

Kat;)

Thanks for all comments... I try to match it with my clothes last night and think I'm gonna keep this day turq ggh... but I may keep eyes on turq sgh in any bag:biggrin: