Please help me to understand this...?

That agenda, I believe, is fake. The buckle is not the right size. Also, the pink looks too intense. Mine, which I bought at the boutique (and it is NOT sold out) is a very pale light pink inside. I do not think this is real and even if it was I think the seller should be drawn and quartered for trying to rip people off like that.

charleston-mom said:
The buckle is not the right size. Also, the pink looks too intense. Mine, which I bought at the boutique (and it is NOT sold out) is a very pale light pink inside.
I do notice that the pink is more intense than the pix shown in e-luxury. But I thought maybe it's the flash or lighting or something... :shrugs:

I LOVE LV said:
I do notice that the pink is more intense than the pix shown in e-luxury. But I thought maybe it's the flash or lighting or something... :shrugs:

That's a good info about the color :yes: I begin to really doubt about this seller. He has he reputation of selling super fake so now i really doubt.

$1999 dollars is way to expensive for an agenda that still available at the stores.

charleston-mom said:
That agenda, I believe, is fake. The buckle is not the right size. Also, the pink looks too intense. Mine, which I bought at the boutique (and it is NOT sold out) is a very pale light pink inside. I do not think this is real and even if it was I think the seller should be drawn and quartered for trying to rip people off like that.

thanks for the info, I thought this at first...so maybe it was spray painted

hey what do you all think about this koala pink interior agenda. I really like the pink color. I was thinking of ordering one one eluxury. However I do have a sidekick for reminders too! What do you think. Should i get it or not???? Do many of you find that you use the agendaa?

ldisangro said:
hey what do you all think about this koala pink interior agenda. I really like the pink color. I was thinking of ordering one one eluxury. However I do have a sidekick for reminders too! What do you think. Should i get it or not???? Do many of you find that you use the agendaa?
I don't actually own an agenda yet but this is so cute and tempting..! :love: :shame: I'm also thinking of whether I actually NEED one as I usually use my mobile phone calendar for reminders, notes and meetings/appointments... :P

ldisangro said:

I also have a Sidekick and have the small mono agenda. Although I like the Sidekick for certain features, I prefer to use my agenda for others. I love it for class assignments and for work appointments.

I love this seller, but she is in Taiwan, where LV is completely inflated. She told me, don't buy from me, buy from the states, but I bought my Panda agenda from her (yes I paid a hefty price), but I had just been ripped off with a fake, and I knew she was for real. She's actually very sweet, I bought my Murakami hair pins from her and she worked with me on payments and took a lower offer. This was individual and not on ebay... So, she can actually get these prices in Asia, but maybe it was a typo.... I love the Huang Family and would love to buy a CB papillon from her, because they are clean and new... I can't handle the old and stinky stuff.... but, that's just me....

Veronika said:
I love this seller, but she is in Taiwan, where LV is completely inflated. She told me, don't buy from me, buy from the states, but I bought my Panda agenda from her (yes I paid a hefty price), but I had just been ripped off with a fake, and I knew she was for real. She's actually very sweet, I bought my Murakami hair pins from her and she worked with me on payments and took a lower offer. This was individual and not on ebay... So, she can actually get these prices in Asia, but maybe it was a typo.... I love the Huang Family and would love to buy a CB papillon from her, because they are clean and new... I can't handle the old and stinky stuff.... but, that's just me....
That sounds really sweet of her..! Well, maybe it was really an honest mistake... :shrugs: I guess we won't know till we ask her on her auction.

I'm definately buying a koala agenda, but for $350, not $2000, I'll reserve that for the papillon if it ever shows up. But, she doesn't speak English very well, so she says the same thing over and over about all the items she posts.... If it was a fake, i'd be so shocked and horrified. I can't believe she would sell a fake... They might not have the koala in Taiwan and she's selling it for that price before they hit the market, she might know they may never hit that market and the Asian girls will pay for the pink inside.... whatever... I just like and trust her myself.... my own 2 cents... blah.

I have seen the pink interior (I almost bought it but opted for the small mono agenda instead - too worried about getting it dirty) and IRL it is MUCH MUCH Lighter.... just my input!