Please help me to pick one!!

Which one to buy first?

• Chanel: Light Silver Cotton Club Tote

• Marc Jacobs: Stam Bag in Black

• Dior: Medium Off-White Saddle Bag

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wait... I saw the stam bag this morning at a second hand shop here in Hong Kong... I tried it onto my shoulder but I was depressed with its weight!! it's heavy?!?!?! I can't really distinguish... Stam owners... Is it really heavy?!?!?!? Please help!!

I'm also a big fan of Gerard Darel. He has classy clean styles. Especially this python bag that I really want...

attachment.php

Rica, this bag is nice because it fits alot, like the baby cabas. Esp you're going to have a baby soon.. it's a good style. :smile:

Hi Rica, In my opinion, go for Dior Gaucho. I love Chanel bags, but I guess u own many of them, right? And also I really love that python bag above. And MJ stam bags are sooooo heavy! Good luck!

Gaucho! As someone mentioned earlier, try them on and see which one you love the most. Do you have any pics of them you could post? (when I have this problem I end up buying all of them)

Thanks ladies! I've been lighten up! I think I'm going for the Light silver Cotton Club Tote since

1. Gaucho is not ideal for the way I dress up.
2. Stams are heavy.

so that leaves me one choice... the CHANEL! LOL.. No matter how hard I cross paths and go astray. I'll always end up CHANEL! LOL! Thanks again guys! :biggrin:

Thanks ladies! I've been lighten up! I think I'm going for the Light silver Cotton Club Tote since

1. Gaucho is not ideal for the way I dress up.
2. Stams are heavy.

so that leaves me one choice... the CHANEL! LOL.. No matter how hard I cross paths and go astray. I'll always end up CHANEL! LOL! Thanks again guys! :biggrin:

Very smart choice, Rica!