PLEASE help me to find this bag!!!!!

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
It’s on sale right now, but even if I can’t have it at the sale price, I cannot find any retailers that have this color!!!!!
It’s the Burberry Remington in Dusty Blue.... It comes in a vertical or horizontal model, I have no preference... I have tried every site that I can think of... If anyone sees this on any of the shopping sites, please let me know!

Attachments

• EE3D3588-3EBC-44A6-AD33-2EDFC95D8092.png
    EE3D3588-3EBC-44A6-AD33-2EDFC95D8092.png
    962.8 KB · Views: 302
It’s on sale right now, but even if I can’t have it at the sale price, I cannot find any retailers that have this color!!!!!
It’s the Burberry Remington in Dusty Blue.... It comes in a vertical or horizontal model, I have no preference... I have tried every site that I can think of... If anyone sees this on any of the shopping sites, please let me know!
Hi. Burberry had it on sale for $750; however it sold out fast. Every so often Nordstrom had that bag on sale. I was lucky enough to snatch it up! Right now bloomies has the an orange one on sale for $777. Hope you find it.

Last edited:
Now the pale pink is on sale at Bloomies. If I ever see it I’ll sebd you a message.

BTW I understand why you want the blue; it’s gorgeous!! I havent used mine yet, it’s still in the box and I got it a few weeks ago.

Hi. I don’t know how you feel about eBay, but I see someone is selling it for $825. The seller lives in California and has 100% feedback. They stated they got it from Nordstrom (the same place where I got mine).
Good luck. Let me know if you find it so I can stop looking lol.