Please help me to find a wedding ring!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My lovely fiancé has proposed with a beautiful 1.2 carat solitaire that I love. However, it is a low colour diamond, graded M and I am struggling to find a wedding band that will match.

I would love a diamond eternity ring, but I wouldn't want a stark colour difference between the band and my engagement ring.

To combat this, I have been considering a champagne diamond eternity ring, which I have attached an image of! But advice is needed on how you think it would look? Or does anyone have any other options? I have considered a plain platinum band but I worry it will be too plain!

I also have a relatively small budget, and I would like to stay as close to or under £600 if possible. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462659273.891472.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462659423.633120.jpg

Any advice is greatly received!

2. Firstly, congrats on your engagement!

Secondly, that is such a pretty ring - your fiancé did a good job. The stone looks bigger than 1.2!

To answer your question, the stone doesn't look like an M from that pic but I know factors such as lighting can affect that. Maybe we can get another pic that shows the colour as you see it?

In the interim, maybe you can go with a plain band or, coloured stone for example consisting of his birthstone and/or yours?

3. Congratulations on your engagement, your ring is beautiful. There are many threads on pricescope with lots of different wedding bands with m coloured diamonds. Perhaps looking there for some ideas will help narrow it down. Good luck and enjoy this special time.

4. I loooove warmer diamonds! Yours is gorgeous!!!!!

Have you looked at The Topazery? They have lovely rings and lean towards warmer vintage stones!

5. Thank you! Here is another picture with the diamond showing a lot more colour, although it rarely looks like this to me! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462689795.561558.jpg

I have thought about getting a birthstone ring, but my birthstone is citrine/topaz and I am struggling to find these stones set in platinum!

6. Thank you so much! I will check out pricescope

7. Thank you, I love them too! I haven't, is it a US based company? I am in the UK so would prefer to try it on before I buy etc!

8. I'd go with a plain platinum band. Its a classic look and looks very stylish. But maybe I'm biased as thats what I have. ;) Oh and congratulations, your ring is beautiful.

9. Thank you! I am leaning towards a plain platinum band, do you have any pictures of yours?

10. Here you go, mine is a very small diamond, but I still think the plain band looks elegant with it.

Attached Files:

11. Thank you! Your set is gorgeous, the plain wedding band really makes your diamond stand out

12. Thank you, I just love the look, and I don't think it will ever become dated. :biggrin: Good luck with your decision though, as only you can truly know what you love.

13. Champagne eternity ring sounds like a great idea! I would consider sapphire as well if you like 'something blue'

14. I have considered other stones, but in the UK I'm struggling to find any gemstone eternity bands in platinum that don't have diamonds in them as well!

15. Congrats on your engagement. The champagne would look lovely. You can also maybe go with your favorite gemstone. Sapphire would be gorgeous as an eternity ring. Good Luck deciding.