Please, help me to decide!

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Good day, dear TPF-ers, i'm looking for your advice, do you think this bag is still actual nowdays? Worthy any money investment? A friend of a friend of mine is selling hers, 300$, condition is pretty fair, just a small mark at the back (i guess, that's fixable). She will hold it for me for 24 hrs, i'd appreciate all your thoughts and comments, TIA to all :smile:

Attachments

• Balenciaga LC-30824-370076-9.jpg
    Balenciaga LC-30824-370076-9.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 120
This bag was made several years ago (if I remember correctly - around 2006). However, the bulkiness of it is somewhat counter to what Balenciaga is known for .. the gorgeous slouch! Personally, I think it would be bulky .. and would be very difficult to sell if you decided that you didn't want it.

This bag was made several years ago (if I remember correctly - around 2006). However, the bulkiness of it is somewhat counter to what Balenciaga is known for .. the gorgeous slouch! Personally, I think it would be bulky .. and would be very difficult to sell if you decided that you didn't want it.
Thanks a lot, CeeJay, that's exactly what my collection is missing, the question is if I AM missing a bulky bag? Never had one....