Please, help me to decide!

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Good day, dear TPF-ers, i'm looking for your advice, do you think this bag is still actual nowdays? Worthy any money investment? A friend of a friend of mine is selling hers, 300$, condition is pretty fair, just a small mark at the back (i guess, that's fixable). She will hold it for me for 24 hrs, i'd appreciate all your thoughts and comments, TIA to all :smile:

Attachments

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
This bag was made several years ago (if I remember correctly - around 2006). However, the bulkiness of it is somewhat counter to what Balenciaga is known for .. the gorgeous slouch! Personally, I think it would be bulky .. and would be very difficult to sell if you decided that you didn't want it.

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
I think it would be a good deal if you really love it.
Thanks a lot ladies, for your comments and points of view, really appreciate.
I guess, as always, the toughest part of making decision will be made basis personal feeling of the bag and leather

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
This bag was made several years ago (if I remember correctly - around 2006). However, the bulkiness of it is somewhat counter to what Balenciaga is known for .. the gorgeous slouch! Personally, I think it would be bulky .. and would be very difficult to sell if you decided that you didn't want it.
Thanks a lot, CeeJay, that's exactly what my collection is missing, the question is if I AM missing a bulky bag? Never had one....