Please help me to decide???

lcy32

O.G.
Feb 5, 2009
Hello!

I have had quite a cull on my collection recently, so I have some funds available to buy my very last Mulberry :crybaby:

With another price increase on the horizon in May, Mulberry will be way out of my price range, so I'd like my last purchase to be something special. I feel quite sad about it tbh.

I have the choice of a Dark Blush Bayswater AND a Valentine Bayswater Clutch OR a small biscuit brown Willow tote.

Please could you look at my signature and see what you think??

Thank you so much for your help in advance

Hello!

I have had quite a cull on my collection recently, so I have some funds available to buy my very last Mulberry :crybaby:

With another price increase on the horizon in May, Mulberry will be way out of my price range, so I'd like my last purchase to be something special. I feel quite sad about it tbh.

I have the choice of a Dark Blush Bayswater AND a Valentine Bayswater Clutch OR a small biscuit brown Willow tote.

Dark blush Bayswater and Valentine clutch would be my choice. I'm not a fan of brown bags or the Willow so I'm probably biased, but I do genuinely think these would be nicer even if I wasn't biased (if that makes sense!)

:biggrin:

Dark blush Bayswater and Valentine clutch would be my choice. I'm not a fan of brown bags or the Willow so I'm probably biased, but I do genuinely think these would be nicer even if I wasn't biased (if that makes sense!)

:biggrin:

Thanks GillianAnnie.
I know what you mean, although I'm not sure how often I'd use either. They are both really Summer bags. They wouldn't really be everyday bags for me but lovely to have and a little splurge!
The Willow I could use more everyday - that's why I went for the brown as I could use it everyday and I wear lots of brown - sorry! It's also a more all year round colour??

These were my thoughts but would be interested to hear what others think!

Thanks GillianAnnie.
I know what you mean, although I'm not sure how often I'd use either. They are both really Summer bags. They wouldn't really be everyday bags for me but lovely to have and a little splurge!
The Willow I could use more everyday - that's why I went for the brown as I could use it everyday and I wear lots of brown - sorry! It's also a more all year round colour??

Well if it's any help I use my coloured bags all year round, even my ivory one as a winter white!

Step out of your comfort zone, you might enjoy it! :biggrin:

I would say the willow. you have a bays already and as you say the blush is a summer colour. I think the willow is nice and the colour is lovely and you will be able to get more use out of it..

I'd say the valentine clutch and a bays or bays tote but not the dark blush. I'd go for a bays tote in chocolate or black. Sorry if that's not helpful!

Thanks GillianAnnie.

Hmm, you do seem to have a fair bit of oak and neutral shades in your signature already, Icy; I can see why GillianAnnie is plumping for the Bays and clutch in dark blush and Valentines. Even if you wear a lot of brown, you can break it up with contrasting colours; that said, I seem to be buying up oaks and chocs like they're going out of fashion at the moment!! :biggrin:

Personally, I'd say your collection could take some more colour; after all, you already have an oak Bays in the UJ special edition and oak Lexy and Antony, not to mention a black Lexy and beige others! The petrol Bays from last season was gorgeous, and looks fab with brown (if you can find one!) - ditto, the black forest Bays was an amazing colour.

I'm not very helpful; sorry! I'd suggest something with more colour - as GA says, you can use colours in winter (in fact, they cheer up a dull day!)

I'll have a look on the website and see if I can be more constructive!! Good luck with your choice, whatever you finally decide on!! ;)

Easy for me Willow wins hands down

There will always be bays on ebay and from resellers. The willow is new and fresh and for the time being rare your also getting 2 bags for the price of one (albeit a big price)

As you already have the red Lexie I'd say you don't need the clutch as well and willow is 2 bags in one anyway? Personally I'm not a willow fan but which do you prefer?

I think the same as Elvisfan. You don't need both red lexie and bays clutch unless you want to complete a beautiful collection (as Moo :smile:. Willow is newer and limited. Bays are soooo popular nowadays. Buying Willow, you'll get both tote and clutch..

I would say the willow. you have a bays already and as you say the blush is a summer colour. I think the willow is nice and the colour is lovely and you will be able to get more use out of it..

Actually I think you're right. I only use the Bays I have occasionally as I have to be hands-free with my LO. At least Willow has a shoulder strap which looks like it is longer so will sit on the shoulder better?