please help me to decide what size of toolboox is suitable for me 20cm or 26?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I still confuse what size is suitable for me?i'm 5,5foot..
    Thanks..

2. I would definitely go with the 26. Most stores seem to have both sizes in stock, so I would try both.

3. At 5'5" I would go for the 26

4. Do you prefer a larger or smaller bag? I'm 5'1" and chose the 26 because I like to have lots of room.

5. I haven't tried the 26, but the 20. It was very tiny. The shoulder strap was too short. I would stick with the 26 like Restricter says! By the way, I am 5'6"

6. I think the 26 is good for everyday since it has lots of space. But I think the 20 is really cute, too!

7. Voting for the 26cm,as well :o)

8. I bought a 20 in Blue De Malte and a 26 in Black. They are both fun to wear.

9. I pick 26 if you intend to use for both work and play. ^20 in BDM is exquisite!

10. You're a great height! Not too tall nor too short. Both sizes are great for you, depending on the look you want.

11. Thanks EveryOne,I will hunt for size 26cm...