Please Help me to decide on Hairstyle

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
    Hi Everyone,

Most of my life i have had pretty long hair. Its fine and soft (easily breaks). After I had my daughter i decided I needed a new easy do. Well, I got a cute Katie Holmes type chin length bob. I loved it! After a few months I started missing the long hair. So the past few years I have let my hair grow then will get desperate and cut it again. Now I am in the same boat again. I have let it grow out for the better part of a year. I am now getting itchy to cut it once again. Maybe I need an intervention but I think I may cut it again. Please if anyone has any opinions or suggestions on what type of hair cut I should if any get. Should I just leave it alone. Why do we always want what we don't have???:biggrin:

2. Here is the cut I once had and also what it looks like now with the new growth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I think it's natural to want a change, you know, a new look. However I think going from short to long, to short again, can be a little frustrating, just because it takes so long to grow. Maybe find a good stylist that you can talk this over with. Explain that you want long hair again, but would like a new style, without trimming off too much length.

I have long hair and find that layering works for me, and gives me a couple of styling options when I want change.

4. Thank you for the advice. I was thinking of layers. It just gets so frustrating after a while. I am kinda in between styles and it just looks awful. lol

5. what about a fringe?? that way you keep the 'long hair' but it looks different and i reckon it would really suit you and make your pretty eyes 'pop'.