Please help me to decide on a tote.

I have been searching totes for awhile I ended up get the Dior book tote I like it but it can’t put underarm which I have a 2 years old so I want something can put on the shoulder which I like Dior so much is less everywhere on the street so I bought another one the Dior oblique tote from men it is so nice u should check it out
https://www.dior.com/en_us/products/couture-1VOSH107YKY_H28E-dior-oblique-tote?query=DIOR tote
I like this suggestion! It is a wonderful tote bag.

Reactions: fabuleux
So I’m actually in the market for a gym/travel bag too. I love the look of the Dior, but I don’t think it will work. I have been against the neverfull as well since it’s everywhere and I don’t like having the same bag as every other person I see. Unfortunately it is so practical and will check off the boxes for what I need. I’ve decided I’m going to order the monmonogram version so at least that will make it more unique. I’m going to go with bright colors and make it fun.

So I’m actually in the market for a gym/travel bag too. I love the look of the Dior, but I don’t think it will work. I have been against the neverfull as well since it’s everywhere and I don’t like having the same bag as every other person I see. Unfortunately it is so practical and will check off the boxes for what I need. I’ve decided I’m going to order the monmonogram version so at least that will make it more unique. I’m going to go with bright colors and make it fun.

Good choice! I decided to go for the 2nd Gucci bag in the end. It’s not my favourite out of them all - my favourite was the Dior but the price tag has put me off, especially as it’s not going to be an every day bag for me - followed by the Saint Laurent but I felt in the end it was too beachy and would get dirty easily. The second Gucci bag is the most timeless and understated, I feel, and it has a zip. It does feel like the very safe option and it doesn’t make my heart sing but it definitely fits the purpose I need it for - travel, gym, possibly work.

Reactions: averagejoe
I have been searching totes for awhile I ended up get the Dior book tote I like it but it can’t put underarm which I have a 2 years old so I want something can put on the shoulder which I like Dior so much is less everywhere on the street so I bought another one the Dior oblique tote from men it is so nice u should check it out
https://www.dior.com/en_us/products/couture-1VOSH107YKY_H28E-dior-oblique-tote?query=DIOR tote
How has this one held up? I accidentally came across a picture and love that it has a shoulder strap.