Please help me to choose !!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
    Hi, All

My brother is working in Paris, Last 2 months I asked my brother to buy me ALMA BB (at that time the RRP for BB is just EUR 6XX), but the BB was sold out very quickly.
    Now I feel that I really want a new LV in vernis. So yesterday I asked my brother to check at the LV boutique again whether Roxbury Drive or Brea PM is stilll available and he SMS me that Roxbury Drive in POMME is still available.

Now what I should do ?

1./ Wait for ALMA BB which will be launched again in December in Amarante color and not sure whether he could buy it for me coz it will be sold out very quickly again (I think)

or

2./ Buy Roxbury Drive in POMME

Actually , I love them both equally and can't decide at first time but I have to pick just one T_T

Thank you you guys for your all comments in advance !! :biggrin:

2. I like the alma bb and say wait.

3. alma bb is so cute- If you like it more, then I would say wait :smile:

4. BB in Amarante! It will be gorgeous!

5. I was deciding between these 2 a few days ago as well and although the Alma BB is cute, it is too small for my needs. I like the style but I'd rather get a vernis strap for my Alma PM (if ever LV starts making some) because the size is perfect for me.

I went for the Roxbury Drive in Pomme and it's perfect!

6. What's Alma BB? :oh:

I'd wait for the one you originally wanted. :yes:

7. I like the Alma BB

8. I would wait for the BB :smile:

9. Thank you so much for your opinions,
    it's so hard to pick one between them for me!!
    :sweatdrop:

10. Alma BB of course (:*
    It is worth waiting..

11. I would wait for the alma BB too:smile:

12. Wait.

13. I would wait :smile:

14. I would wait for BB

15. Good things come to those who wait. :smile: The BB is gorgeous!