Please Help Me to Choose My New Men Bag

THPurse

Mar 21, 2010
Hi everyone,

First of all, sorry about my English. I want a new men bag to use in university and carry all of my stuff. If you can post photo and price. I very appreciate that.

Please suggest me I'll buy it very very soon because my bag right now is so old and ugly. haha I want to look good and not like anyone else.

Thank a lot. :smile:

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
Louis Vuitton has many very nice bags of different styles for men - -go to their website and have a look.

Vintage Leather

Bag Lady
O.G.
Jan 30, 2007
Arête Cottage
Hey, if money is no object:
Hermes always looks good on guys - I'd just avoid the delicate bags like the Piano, Medor clutch - and if it has Cut in the name, I'd look at it as an equipment tote instead of a ManBag.
(I like to shop for men. It's a fun hobby and even if my bfs hate it, they tolerate it.)
Birkins are chic, as are the Steve, Victoria, HAC, Evelyn, Marwari. Check out some modeling pics:
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/space-for-guys-modeling-their-hermes-377429.html

THPurse

Mar 21, 2010
I don't like Hermes Bag. I thinks it not right for me ha ha, but thank for that thread. :tup:

Right now maybe I'll buy LV Damier Graphite Daniel Messenger Bag, What do you think about it?

If anyone have other brand to recommend please post it, Thanks a lot. :rolleyes:

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I don't like Hermes Bag. I thinks it not right for me ha ha, but thank for that thread. :tup:

Right now maybe I'll buy LV Damier Graphite Daniel Messenger Bag, What do you think about it?

If anyone have other brand to recommend please post it, Thanks a lot. :rolleyes:
_ I really like that bag I love the Graphite! I think the Daniel is classy-looking and understated