Please help me to choose my first Celine Luggage Mini!

Which luggage should I get?

• Total voters

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Hello! I'm currently eyeing on buying a Celine Luggage Mini but seems can't decide whether I should get a tricolor or a plain one?

I have my eyes on the Dove Grey Color and the Tricolor Black / Brown / White.. Please help me to decide! Both looks gorgeous IMO... But I can only take home one... TIA! :smile:

celine.jpg celine1.jpg

Hello! I'm currently eyeing on buying a Celine Luggage Mini but seems can't decide whether I should get a tricolor or a plain one?

I have my eyes on the Dove Grey Color and the Tricolor Black / Brown / White.. Please help me to decide! Both looks gorgeous IMO... But I can only take home one... TIA! :smile:

View attachment 4363412 View attachment 4363413
I love the tricolour because straight away you can tell it’s iconic Celine. The colours are also neutral and classic.

Thank you all! I finally purchased my first Celine Luggage last week. Here is my new baby! I chose the tricolor because I already have a bag with a similar colour to the dove grey. Very happy about it even though it's preloved! And of course, I got it with a great bargain! celine.JPG