Please help me to choose Lady Dior

Cheanish

Nov 22, 2015
I am torn between LD mini with chain in lotus/grey, and LD mini metallic perforated in gold champagne. This is gonna be my first dior purchase. I'm so in love with the LD mini with chain in lotus, but my daily outfit is mostly in black. Since metallic would be more easier to match my outfit and I want to wear it not only for casual, but also for formal (wedding). So the most logical is to choose metallic. But my heart chooses the LD with chain.
Do you think chain in lotus is too casual? Is it suitable for wedding?
My local dior only has LD chain in lotus, but after looking at tpf member's LD in grey, i also like the color.
Which one do you think will suit me better?
IMG_1489943205.313524.jpgIMG_1489943234.934192.jpgIMG_1489943246.861303.jpg

I am torn between LD mini with chain in lotus/grey, and LD mini metallic perforated in gold champagne. This is gonna be my first dior purchase. I'm so in love with the LD mini with chain in lotus, but my daily outfit is mostly in black. Since metallic would be more easier to match my outfit and I want to wear it not only for casual, but also for formal (wedding). So the most logical is to choose metallic. But my heart chooses the LD with chain.
My local dior only has LD chain in lotus, but after looking at tpf member's LD in grey, i also like the color.
View attachment 3639148View attachment 3639150View attachment 3639151
Definitely the lotus. That would go well with a black outfit, as long as you have a touch of pastel maybe in the form of a silk scarf around the neck, your shoes, or even your toe nail polish if you wear open-toe shoes.

I love how the Lotus one is quilted. It makes the Lady Dior a lot cuter.

As well, the perforated metallic leather is on the delicate side.

Another vote for the Lotus! It's beautiful and I personally think it looks more versatile than the metallic one. It would look great with black dresses but also light colors for summer/spring. To me, the metallic looks trendier and better suited for night life rather than formal events.

I like the pink lotus color. Please share pictures when you buy your bag.

I'd go for the lotus quilted one. It is more versatile and will go well with black (and more colours than the champagne colour). Also you mentioned your heart choose the lotus ;)