Please help me: Timeless CC Envelope WOC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,
    I'm in desperate need for this WoC. I've called Neiman, Saks, Chanel, Hirsh, Nordies, etc and I no luck. It's been sold out everywhere. Would you ladies happen to know if any store has this available??? I'm looking for the original Evelope style with the zipper in the back...the not the newer style. Thanks in advance for all your help!

2. Some stores may have them in their back stock room. You would have to specifically ask about stock. For a while some stores had the beige color w/GH. However, I doubt it is still available. I know prior to the last increase in August many SAs from a variety of boutiques and department stores (across the US) mentioned that WOCs became very popular because they were very affordable (don't laugh--anything under 1600.00 to 2000.00 dollars is classified as affordable nowadays). During the month of June and July a few NM and SAKS SAs (across the US- CO, MO, NY, AZ, FL, VA, DC, GA) mentioned that people started buying them because they heard rumors that the style of the envelope was changing, looming second price increase, and the fabrication would be somewhat different. I love the zippered pocket and tried finding one for a friend since I have owned the black w/GH for the past five years. I don't know if the style will come back..I heard it will not but, nothing will ever be really confirmed. HTH.

3. Hmmm...thanks for the suggestion. When i talked to them...they checked their computer system and said "nothing" left....I don't know how accurate that is.