Books & Music Please help me this book :)

ksammon

Aug 30, 2006
Its a long shot but about a year ago someone on this site recommend a book to me and someone else it was in the romance/fifty shades of grey side lol

I think its a work of short stories ..i think the title was something like confessions ....or Tales of something ..

I did read the 1st story... its about a women who is married and starts flirting with a guy at work ..she invites the guy over one night .. he knows she married .. and her husband lets her have this affair with this guy ...little does the poor sap know that the husband is home and like 100 ok with her sleeping with guy ..

The book was from Amazon but and i can't seem to find it ..

Thanks so much for your help !!!

Last edited:
Its a long shot but about a year ago someone on this site recommend a book to me and someone else it was in the romance/fifty shades of grey side lol

I think its a work of short stories ..i think the title was something like confessions ....or Tales of something ..

I did read the 1st story... its about a women who is married and starts flirting with a guy at work ..she invites the guy over one night .. he knows she married .. and her husband lets her have this affair with this guy ...little does the poor sap know that the husband is home and like 100 ok with her sleeping with guy ..

The book was from Amazon but and i can't seem to find it ..

Thanks so much for your help !!!
nevermind ..silly me i found it

http://www.amazon.com/Please-Sir-Erotic-Stories-Submission/dp/1573443891/ref=pd_sim_b_4

Please, Sir: Erotic Stories of Female Submission
Rachel Kramer Bussel