Please help me...suicidal :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you say "right". I think you mean "duty." Of course, very few do. Patients also have the "right" to call out doctors who are not mentally fit to practice surgery or who are incompetent. WSJ is writing about this very subject. A doctor can turn away a patient for ANY REASON. We are talking about doctors who accuse patients of mental illness AFTER performing surgery on them.

Thank you for clarifying. I wasn't aware that the discussion pertained to a patient's dissatisfaction after surgery and then the doctor claiming the patient is mentally unstable.

Reactions: heylo
Guys I really think Lucian Ion is out of order.
He gave me a completely different look to what we agreed on. He also left he with a collapsed bridge.
When I expressed my dissatisfaction, he told me “you have BDD and see a psychiatrist!”.
This is wrong. In my will, I have requested that my tombstone reads “Lucian Ion, the plastic surgeon caused my death”.
He is not s good ethical doctor. If he was, he would apologise, take responsibility then offer me a refund so that I can get my botched nose fixed.
It is not only ugly but it is crammed stuffed with so many grafts that I am in pain.
Guys I never thought I would be planning my death. He has ruined my life.
I urge anyone, please I am begging you do not go to him for rhinoplasty. Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.