Please help me spend my $$ on LV!

Wildflower

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
I just can't decide! After a recent shopping spree, I am limited now to $600 and it's burning a hole in my bag! :P

I have a Boulogne and Popincourt Haut and NO other accessories, so tempted by those first, especially the wallet.

These are my wants in no particular order (all mono canvas):
Eyeglass case @ $165
Pochette cosmetic case @ $240
Papillon 26 @ $565
Key & Change holder @ $145
mini monogram Digital Cover @ $390
Koala Wallet @ $535
Snapped Billfold Coin wallet @ $405 (2nd choice after Koala)
Ludlow wallet @ $240 (maybe, if I don't get one of the above)
Speedy 30 @ $585
Antigua Cabas PM @ $500 (this is probably a future purchase and not now...)

Should I go for the Koala? Or spend it on another bag? Or a combo of the above accessories? Help! My hubby is so sick of me asking, so I need other opinons now. :shame:

I say go for the best wallet you can get for that amount, one time, so that you will have a fab wallet for your bags and any future bag!!! Good luck!!!

tr444 said:
I say go for the best wallet you can get for that amount, one time, so that you will have a fab wallet for your bags and any future bag!!! Good luck!!!

I agree. You already have 2 fab bags, so get an amazing wallet to go with them.

tr444 said:
This is what I keep thinking, too... and if I get it, I'll have it hot stamped in the inside!

But then I think "well, I could get 2-3 accessories instead of just one!"

I swear, I'm never this indecisive! Now I'm wishing I hadn't spent so much on my last vacation so I'd have more money for LV. :nuts:

Hmm, tough choice here. But if I had to choose, I would go for the Speedy 30 or the cosmetic pouch/wapity, maybe something smaller...or...a Koala wallet..yum! :nuts:

twoharleygal said:
This is what I keep thinking, too... and if I get it, I'll have it hot stamped in the inside!

But then I think "well, I could get 2-3 accessories instead of just one!"

I swear, I'm never this indecisive! Now I'm wishing I hadn't spent so much on my last vacation so I'd have more money for LV. :nuts:

Yes, that's true. But I think of it this way, I can save 200-300 for accessories easier than I can 600 for a wallet, so if you have two bags already, get a great wallet to go with them, then it's easier to save for the less expensive access. Good luck!!!!

tr444 said:
Yes, that's true. But I think of it this way, I can save 200-300 for accessories easier than I can 600 for a wallet, so if you have two bags already, get a great wallet to go with them, then it's easier to save for the less expensive access. Good luck!!!!
Yep... that's always my next thought! lol! It's easy for me to pick up an item here or there for under $200 and not feel like I just spent a LOT on something.

Still thinking....! I appreciate the replies - thanks!

I would go for the wallet since you have two LV bags already, and that's the one thing that you're missing to match your bags. Plus, maybe your husband will be so proud that you finally made a decision, and give you a little money to pick up another small accessory. :biggrin:

I like the Key & Change holder @ $145
+ Snapped Billfold Coin wallet @ $405

Its more useful and I believe it fits more. I love the Koala but it looks tiny. I have lots of cards! =) Good luck!