Please help me!!! Pomellato nudo stack in autumn or candy colours??

Pomellato nudo stack in autumn or candy colours?

• The candy colours are the prettiest

• The autumn colours are the prettiest

Results are only viewable after voting.

Monica

O.G.
Mar 21, 2008
This week I will buy my first Pomellato nudo ring in smokey quartz (dark brown). It will be the basis of a stack of three. But which combination will I choose???

Shall I opt for the autumn combination (smokey quartz, middle brown madeira quartz and light green quartz).

Or shall I opt for the candy combination (smokey quartz, dark amethyst, and light amethyst).

The autumn combinations reminds me of falling leaves, beautiful light and nature. While the candy combination feels so chic and pretty.

What should I do? The autumn combination was my first love but this week the lovely sales women showed me the candy combination (I didn't think of this combination myself as I thought that the light amethyst would be too... light for my skin).

The pics are made in the jewelry store and will probably look strange as the rings are at least two sizes too big. But you will probably get the idea. I really hope you can help me.

Oh... I already have a stack of Morganne Bello rings in autumn colours (smokey quartz, tiger eye and yellow quartz). You see one of the rings in the candy combination pic. I don't mind owning to autumn stacks.

Attachments

• PA.jpg
    PA.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 11,173
  • PP.jpg
    PP.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 9,793
The Autumn colours! They look really pretty against your skintone. The candy are nice too, but they are not as perfect as the autumn set. I hope that you enjoy them, whatever your decision! xx

I really like the lighter colour on you so my vote goes to the candy combination but on the other hand I love the light green quartz in the autumn combination too....

I love the autumn colors with your skin! They both look great though :smile:

Thanks for your vote! Mmm, yes... the smokey quartz is great but very dark and it definitely needs some light next to it. The amethyst in the candy version is very dark as well, while the middle brown madeira quartz probably gives more sparkle to my skin. ;)

Monica...........I think I like this one the best........it's more dramatic, and the colors are Beautiful!

attachment.php

Last edited:
I really like the lighter colour on you so my vote goes to the candy combination but on the other hand I love the light green quartz in the autumn combination too....

I agree with Kashmira, love the candy combo, but also love the green quartz.

How about you buy 4 rings, have a set 3 and change out one of them whenever you feel like adding a candy combo or keeping it the same when you fancy an autumn combo.