Please help me!!! Pomellato nudo stack in autumn or candy colours??

Pomellato nudo stack in autumn or candy colours?

• The candy colours are the prettiest

• The autumn colours are the prettiest

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is any of you familiar with the 'season' types when it comes to clothing? I am a winter type and can thus wear bright and cool colours like red, black, bright pink (fuchsia), deep blue...

If I listen to what I normally lean towards, I should choose for the purple option. I normally don't wear brown or other nature colours. I now have a slight preference for the candy combination perhaps with the green quartz for maximum combination fun. Tomorrow I will go to the shop again and I will also try the amethyst with the green quartz. It's so exciting! Thank you all so much and please keep those suggestions coming.

Today I bought my first Pomellato Nudo. Not in smokey quartz. Like LaVan suggested, this one was really really dark.

Sooo... I bought a light green quartz instead.:yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• PG.jpg
    PG.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 4,975
But how should I combine it? Next week I can try the purple combinations again. Now I tried two new combinations.

The first combination is white quartz, green quartz and a red stone. The red stone looks really dark in the pic...

Attachments

• PW.jpg
    PW.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 2,400
The second combination is milky pink, green quartz and the same red stone. Which again looks very dark because of the light and the pic taken with my iPhone.

I am curious to see my green quartz combined with the light and dark purples...:nuts:

Attachments

• PR.jpg
    PR.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 2,814
Monica, can you post all of the colors available in this ring? Maybe that can help us to give you more advice.

That red is coming up too dark for me. Visually the lighter colors just look amazing on you (without us able to see the darker colors in a more accurate pic) We need to help you find the perfect combo!!!

I think on the above combo I like the white quartz better with your light green. It pops more and I also think it will make a better trio when you choose the perfect third one. The third choice has to be just right to make the stack look amazing. I like on the clearer stones how you can see the gorgeous cut of the stone. In the milky one it is like you can't see the cuts much. I almost feel like the milky pink is to much of a blend with your nail color. It doesn't wow me.

Last edited:
Monica, can you post all of the colors available in this ring? Maybe that can help us to give you more advice.

That red is coming up too dark for me. Visually the lighter colors just look amazing on you (without us able to see the darker colors in a more accurate pic) We need to help you find the perfect combo!!!

I think on the above combo I like the white quartz better with your light green. It pops more and I also think it will make a better trio when you choose the perfect third one. The third choice has to be just right to make the stack look amazing. I like on the clearer stones how you can see the gorgeous cut of the stone. In the milky one it is like you can't see the cuts much. I almost feel like the milky pink is to much of a blend with your nail color. It doesn't wow me.

Thank you for advising me Kellybag!! I tried to copy pictures via Google, but I don't know how it works. I think there are 11 colours in total; I will keep trying to post the other colours.

I totally agree with you on the milky colours. It doesn't look right with my skintone and pops a bit less.

Have you seen the first two pics on this thread as well? Do you think it is possible to combine my green quartz with light and dark amethyst?