Please Help Me Pick!

Which should I get?

• Burberry Small Tote

• Chanel Cambon Pochette

Results are only viewable after voting.

yhassan

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
So my birthday is friday & I wanted to buy a new bag but I cant decide! I was thinking of getting the Burberry nova check small tote but neither I nor the BF were thrilled with the shiny handles but I think I can over look it. My other option is to get a black/white chanel cambon pochette I found on ebay that is still in good condition for a reasonable price. It would be nice to have a going out bag as all I have now is a city apple green Balenciaga. The chanel is more expensive though & I can get the burberry during the Saks F&F event...I cant decide! Please help!

http://www.burberryusaonline.com/pr...cp=2119866.1914960&view=all&parentPage=family

Attachments

• 63671845_5daeba15fd_m.jpg
    63671845_5daeba15fd_m.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 69
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:dothewave:

I voted for the Chanel because of what you said about the Burberry shiny handles, "I think I can over look it." If there is something about a bag you don't like to begin with, it will only get worse. Perhaps you might want to wait. You don't have to get the bag right now. Have fun looking and then throw yourself a second party when you get the right bag!

Thanks for the advice! Its not like I don't like the bag, Ive been thinking about both for over a year now! (crazy, I know!) I think since the bf said something about the handles he just kinda put it in my head & now I am just nervous before making a big purchase, if that makes sense. So I am torn!