Please help me pick...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After a month of going through this sight.. i have finally decided on 2 black bags to choose from.. i've always been an LV girl just because it was safe and i didn't know much about other bags in general.. but this sight has def. done a number on me..

I'm deciding on either the Balenciaga Black City with GGH (although i'm wondering if maybe i should stick with the reg hardware seeing that maybe the GGH will go out of style soon?) or Chanel "jessica alba" soft n chain in black... what do i do???

Please help!! Thanks ladies!

2. You're asking the Chanel forum! The answer is probably going to be overwhelmingly Chanel!

3. I was just about go post it in the other forum as well.. i just wanted to hear the good and the bag.. but i did notice that it seemed a lot of the Chanel owners also had Balenciaga bags?

4. :tup:

5. Definitely! Although I have posted LV or Chanel questions on LV and Chanel always wins! Anyway, I vote soft and chain in this case.