Please help me pick my next bag.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467590667.600479.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467590678.468654.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467590783.246267.jpg

Which bag should i pick?

2. I love that grey! I feel as though it is a neutral and will withstand the test of time. The pink is ok, if you're a pink fan and will be able to carry it regularly with outfits then that is a good choice. I've never been a fan of the Lady Dior, and I've heard many complaints about it (such as the straps, opening, etc.). I hope this helps!

3. Thank you for your response. I do feel like the gray will be easier to match as well.

The pink is actually more of a raspberry red. It looks different in different lighting.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467594524.080680.jpg

4. They're both stunning, wonderful choices!! :smile: I'd say go with whichever one makes your heart flutter more

5. I would go for the Dior, I'm not a fan of patent and I think black & gold is a classic combination!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice