Please help me pick my 2nd Blue

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've already have this blue, EB Work. Then I bought Sky Blue Work, Sky Blue City, and Turqoise City but I'll keep only one. EB Work is definitely a must for me. What could be my 2nd blue? I have 4 Works, 2 Twiggy, 1 P/T, and 1 City. I'm kind of leaning towards Turqoise but Sky Blue is very sweet too. So, which would be your 2nd Blue among Sky Blue Work, Sky Blue City, or Turqoise City? TIA.:s

2. I saw them both together today... I would go with the Turqoise...

3. I would go for Turqoise as well. It looks so gorgeous ... a really nice pop of colour.

4. Turqoise city!

5. Definitely not the Sky Blue Work b/c you already have 4/5 (?) Works.

Out of the Sky Blue and Turq City which has better leather :confused1: I would keep whichever has better leather - BUT if you're leaning towards the Turq you should keep that. I saw it IRL yesterday & I dug it. It's very pretty.

6. I would go for the turquoise :smile:

7. Another Turq vote here. :yes:

8. I will choose Turq too!

9. turq, i saw it irl and it's stunning

10. Turquoise! I love mine!

11. I vote for Turquoise City. More 'pop' than Sky Blue and you already have a blue Work.

12. i would definitely vote for turquoise!

13. Another turq. city!

14. which has the best leather? i woudl say the turq unless another one of the leathers is good!

15. another vote for the turqy too :smile: