Please help me pick GGH Sang PT or RH Sahara work

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi again everyone I am thinking of getting my first RH Work and the only color combo I like right now is Sahara. I do have the chance though right now to get a GGH Sang PT. I love Giant hardware. I currently have GGH Anthracite PT, GGH Black Work, GSH Blue Roi Work, and GSH Sahara PT. I will be getting the Ardoise Work to. I am a little afraid to pass on the GGH Sang since GGH is going away and I have been looking for a true red bag for along time. Also I have Sahara in a PT but I love the color. My sa also was nice enough to find me a RH Sahara work that is thick but is a little dry. I don't know how the Rh wear's compared to the GH bags? I am very casual jean's and tee's will the Sang go with alot? What do you think? Thanks again guys:biggrin:

2. I love sang, so i'd go for it!
    altough i do have a sahara work which i love to death.

3. I love Sang.

4. I will say go for sang, 200%!!! such a gorgeous red!

5. I have Sahara and Sang, but since you already have a Sahara I would go for Sang. It's the perfect red!!

6. I would also say Sang because:
    - as you said you may not be able to get GGH with 'red' so easily
    - Sang is a gorgeous true 'red' IMO
    - & you already have a Sahara.

Like Fashion1 I too have both of these colours ( Sahara RH & Sang RGGH ). I find that the Sang RGGH does tend to look a little 'dressier' but it still looks great with casual wear.

Good luck! :smile:

7. I have both Sahara GGH City and Sang RGGH City and I love both.....!!!
    Both colors are so versatile so can wear with practically everything and anytime.
    I personally don't like to combine red with gold as again, it looks Chinese New year but GGH is elusive so.....
    It's a matter of preference...so if you are ok to have a red/gold combo then go for it!!!!!!
    love, love sang and...sahara!!!

8. I say GGH Sang PT. I say that for several reasons.

1~ you love giant hardware.

2~ you've been searching for a red bag

3~ You already have something in Sahara so your not missing out on the color

I think the Sahara work would be a great casual bag. However based on the very small swatch that I've seen on TPF of Androise I think that will be a beautiful neutral. Which is why I say go for the Sang now and you'll have your neutral later when Androise comes out.

9. I'll pick Sang GGH PT

10. No question....Sang.

11. Sang :love:

12. Voted for PT Sang GGH :biggrin:

13. Sang GGH is gorgeous!

14. sang GGH!

15. Sang!