Please help me pick between Feu or Rouge de cœur Evelyne PM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Feu or Rouge de cœur Evelyne

This poll will close on May 30, 2020 at 3:57 PM.
  1. Feu

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  2. ouge de cœur

26 vote(s)
    70.3%
  1. Hello,
    I have been lucky to find both colour of Evelyne PM online to order.
    I like Evelyne and use them a lot and mostly wear neutral (lots of black/navy grey ) and red.
    Currently in my collection I have a evelyne blue ence/noir in PM size and rose pink and green in TPM size.
    I would like to have a pop of colour in PM size and unsure which one I should keep.
    I have not seen either IRL and attached below are pictures
    I can also keep both but may be I should experiment with other styles.
    Thank you for reading my post and helping me choose one.

Attached Files:

2. Feu
    Such a signature h colour

Neilsmum likes this.
  3. Feu is a great color as bagidiotic said but I voted for coeur - I’ve seen it irl and it’s a very solid and bright red, I’d find it much easier to match myself.

Neilsmum likes this.
  4. RdC is not the right shade of red for me. Reds, you really need to see them in person. Of these two, I’d pick Feu. But that’s just me, who knows if it’s “your” red? Good luck deciding.

Neilsmum likes this.
  5. I bought an H bag before in orange. While it a was very nice pop of color, I never really used it because I realized that it was just nice to look at but didn't really match my wardrobe. If it matches your wardrobe though and you really like it, go ahead and buy it. Otherwise, I will go with red. They say red is the new black anyways. In my personal experience, I found it easier to match my red purse than to match my orange purse with the ret of my stuff. Good luck with whatever you pick!

Neilsmum likes this.
  6. Feu. RdC is just too similar to tomate. I prefer the more true red like rouge casaque. While feu is bright, it is such a signature H color.

Neilsmum likes this.
  7. Thank you @HKsai, @showgratitude, @kuwa, @Lejic and @bagidiotic. Its really useful to hear other more knowledgeable members perspective. I like red a lot as showgratitude said.. its easier to match. On the other hand I ahve my noir and blue ence to match almost everything so Feu will be such a signature pop to brighten up things.
    I am excitedly waiting and hope to share which one I decide to keep or both :smile:

showgratitude and CMilly like this.
  8. Rouge de Coeur. I love a good red, and this is one of my favorites. It matches almost anything.

Neilsmum likes this.