• Immeasurable

• Boogie Bucket

• The Lingo

Results are only viewable after voting.

beeb

O.G.
May 29, 2008
GAH.

From day one I knew Garnet was a shade after my own heart. I was trying to ignore it, pretend it wasn't there. :Push: But I adore it! And dangit, Luvs' ML thread just tossed me right over the edge!

For Tano's sake it has brown trim!!!

So here's where I am stuck. I like 3 Garnet bags that are all very similiar!

Immeasurable: Would be a new style for me. Smaller version of the Boogie, with a zip pocket outside. A little harder to find, but I found 2 online tonight. I could have it in my hot little hands by next week.
Boogie: I ♥ Boogies. It'll be ready faster than The Lingo, but I'm thinking I may want to try the zipper closure. Has the added benefit of costing the same as the Immeasurable, for more bag. ;)
The Lingo: All the wonderfulocity of the Boogie, with a zip closure! Not available til 10/15-ish though, so it comes with a cold side of delayed gratification. ~.~

Your thoughts, All Wise and Knowing Tano-ites?

I vote the lingo... cause I wanna see more pics haha!

The immeasurable is so beautiful too though (did you see Odeb's pics!? ZOMG!) and then there's the classic boogie... hmmm

Okay, put the names of bags into a hat and draw; you can't lose!

I have to go with the Immeasureable...I know surprise huh?

I simply love the immeasureable (plus I am unfortunately a BIG fan of instant gratification!:P)...but you can't go wrong with a boogie or a lingo...

Last edited:
The lingo may have black trim...garnet was supposed to have black in fall 2 I think...might want to check with TE if brown trim is a must for you!

This is a very tough question beeb, but I love the "comes with a cold side of delayed gratification" line, that killed me haha!

Okay I love the idea of the immeasurable, because it's a little different than the other bags you already have; plus that's the hardest one to get. I think you should order that one and if you don't love it, send it back and then go Boogie or Lingo because at least one if not both should still be around if you don't fall head over heels for the immeasurable. That's just my little plan hahah