Which color City should I get?

• ink

• cornflower blue (bluet)

• light pink

Results are only viewable after voting.

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I caught the bug, and bad! I already ordered the city in ink, but was also considering the cornflower blue and the light pink (I have located all three colors). I can only do one b-bag right now, so which of the three colors in the City/Medium do you think I should get?:love:

I can only get one b-bag now, so I would send back the ink if I went for either the conflower blue or pink. I have to decide between these three colors- and I am in love with all three!!!

jag said:
I can only get one b-bag now, so I would send back the ink if I went for either the conflower blue or pink. I have to decide between these three colors- and I am in love with all three!!!

In that case, ink all the way! In my opinion it is more unique than the other two. I think Balenciaga is somewhat likely to duplicate cornflower and light pink (or something very close) in a future season. Heck, cornflower and navy (from Fall 2005) are basically the exact same thing. The ink is really unique though, so I'm not sure we'll see anything quite like it in the future.

i've got a twiggy in the cornflower blue! its totally yum!!!! maybe since you've got 3 colours in mind you might want to get different sizes of b-bags! :smile:

helenNZ said:
i've got a twiggy in the cornflower blue! its totally yum!!!! maybe since you've got 3 colours in mind you might want to get different sizes of b-bags! :smile:

Oh, you are dangerous! I wish I could, but I can only choose one this time around. I already have my eye on the fall 06 colors- I love truffle.:love:

I completely understand your dilemma, jag! It appears there will be a dark blue (blue roi--royal blue) for fall that is close to ink. (In case you decide to forgo the ink and choose the cornflower for now.) Tough call--I LOVE the ink too!

The cornflower is also a great choice, and I have a feeling it will be popular for a long time as well--so if you ever tire of it, you could easily sell it. My vote would be for BOTH the ink AND the cornflower!!!

jag said:
Oh, you are dangerous! I wish I could, but I can only choose one this time around. I already have my eye on the fall 06 colors- I love truffle.:love:

What are the fall 06 colors out??? I must have been sleeping under a rock or something!!! ACK! How did I miss that?!?

Oh yeah... my vote's for the ink then the light pink, though I do like cornflower too.