Please help me pick a color for a Twiggy: Gris Fonce or Black?

Which Color for a Twiggy? Nero or Gris Fonce?

• Gris Fonce (s/s 2006)

• Nero

Results are only viewable after voting.

bunee

Jan 26, 2006
Hi Ladies! :smile: Long time lurker, first time poster here! I've been looking through posts and am so amazed at the wealth of knowledge. This will be my first "nice" bag purchase and after a year, decided I want a Twiggy! But I'm not sure whether to purchase Gris Fonce or Black and need your advice.

I tend to wear a lot of black/grey, but on occasion like to infuse bright colors with accessories and under layers. My style is casual but girly (i.e. Anthropologie). Which color do you think is more classic and/or will fit my style better? Also, I am worried about the handles on Gris Fonce becoming darker with use. Since it will be an everyday bag, will Black be lower maintenance?

Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it!

I have a grey twiggy even though it's from SS06 it has amazing think and smooshy leather. I'd go for the grey as it's not as plain as black but goes with everything as well.
I treated the handles of all my lighter bags with LMB handle care and no discoloration so far. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I am leaning towards the Gris Fonce, but I'm not sure if I can even find one since it's from a couple seasons ago. Has there been any updated swatches for Anthracite other than what is at atliernaff? The idea of a very dark grey sounds lovely but the greenish tone is making me hesitate.