• Black Crash Rock Me Midi

• Black Crash I'm Beautiful Midi

• Dark Gray Matte Rock Me Midi

• Dark Gray I'm Beautiful Midi

Results are only viewable after voting.

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
I've been attempting to get the funds for a black crash Rock Me midi, but it is kind of priced over my comfort zone in BEC. You all know I spend that much all the time on bags, but the difference is that they are $2,000 bags that I get at that price. BEC is retail, and I have a hard time paying retail for anything. That being said, I love the black crash because it is so light weight and cool looking, and there is nothing else like it out there.

My second favorite is the dark grey matte which is now on sale!:sweatdrop: That makes it a very attractive option, and I would have ordered something in the dark gray anyway at some point this year.

So, what would you do and which style do you prefer? I am starting to love the I'm Beautiful as well thanks to all of the beautiful pics being posted. As far as color goes, I wear black constantly so the black would get more use but I do own three black bags already. However, the gray is so unique and beautiful. It goes with so much. Help!

Last edited:
My vote is for the Black Crash IB. The leather is so light weight and really hardy and I love the style of the IB.

I voted for the Black Crash Rock Me Midi :sweatdrop: only because if it were me I'd still be hankering after it even if I got another bag!:nuts:

There's a black Rock Me Midi on sale up on site (don't know what leather exactly) - even though it's not the crash it still looks fairly tempting...?

I voted for the Black Crash Rock Me Midi :sweatdrop: only because if it were me I'd still be hankering after it even if I got another bag!:nuts:

There's a black Rock Me Midi on sale up on site (don't know what leather exactly) - even though it's not the crash it still looks fairly tempting...?

Agree with CB - once again! I sometimes try to distract myself, but the bag I want ends up truly being the bag I want in most cases.

I'd go for a black crash IB. I think it would be different enough from your other black bags to warrant having it. I think it would look amazing in the IB style - I'm wanting one of these myself after seeing all the reveals! Do you own anything in black crash already?

I voted dg rock me midi! I was going to do this bag myself but changed to the dark grey glossy hug me when it went on sale! There was a reveal of a dg rm midi (I think it was the midi) on here somewhere not too long ago and it was lovely!

i vote for the black crash rock me. If you get it in grey matte no doubt it will be fabulous but you will still be wanting the black crash. You will be thinking, "This bag would look SO amazing in black crash" and you will end up buying two of them... so just spend a bit more and get the black crash from the get go.
The other thing is that with the 25% off you have to pay shipping.. with the BEC at full price you don't pay shipping.. so to the US that's $58 savings :tup:

I've been attempting to get the funds for a black crash Rock Me midi, but it is kind of priced over my comfort zone in BEC. You all know I spend that much all the time on bags, but the difference is that they are $2,000 bags that I get at that price. BEC is retail, and I have a hard time paying retail for anything. That being said, I love the black crash because it is so light weight and cool looking, and there is nothing else like it out there.

My second favorite is the dark grey matte which is now on sale!:sweatdrop: That makes it a very attractive option, and I would have ordered something in the dark gray anyway at some point this year.

So, what would you do and which style do you prefer? I am starting to love the I'm Beautiful as well thanks to all of the beautiful pics being posted. As far as color goes, I wear black constantly so the black would get more use but I do own three black bags already. However, the gray is so unique and beautiful. It goes with so much. Help!

Suzi, you already know my views on a retail priced BE so I'm going to give you advice to grab whats on sale. But sale aside I still would say go for the dark grey! xoxo

BUT, Finzup raises a good point about shipping cost.

Last edited:
All of your choices sound lovely! I am partial to the black crash so I would say IB midi or RM midi in black crash. The black crash is so unique it is not just another black bag! I think I like the IB a bit more!

I love love love the DG leather, but it can look a bit plain depending on the style.
For instance, i bespoked a dg tme midi and it was too boring.
I think black crash o pebbled black would be a safe bet...

I voted Black Crash Rock Me midi (I would actually go for large personally) just because I think this bag would be super cool. I also think this would suit your new Frye boots and your skinny jeans. A total rock chick look!