Please help me pick a bag.

Please pick one

• Black Crash Rock Me Midi

• Black Crash I'm Beautiful Midi

• Dark Gray Matte Rock Me Midi

• Dark Gray I'm Beautiful Midi

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hope so. I'm such a freak about not paying retail (I need an intervention), that I know this would be just the incentive I need to get my bag.:yes:

If you are a freak then you are in good company:smile:
Most of my friends (myself included) only purchase items on sale! It is the strangest thing. You can mark something at $30 and then disc 50% and I will buy it. But if the same item is marked full price at $15 I probably wouldn't buy it. I am programmed to only buy on sale, it is in my DNA:shrugs:

:yes:
If you are a freak then you are in good company:smile:
Most of my friends (myself included) only purchase items on sale! It is the strangest thing. You can mark something at $30 and then disc 50% and I will buy it. But if the same item is marked full price at $15 I probably wouldn't buy it. I am programmed to only buy on sale, it is in my DNA:shrugs:

:nuts:Ha Ha Exactly... I guess it's always more rewarding when you think you got a good deal even if it is just worded that way.

Really, you are supposed to calculate the amount of use you will get out of the item divided by the price. If I did that with the black crash, it would end up being practically free.:yes:

I voted for the Dark Grey IB Midi cos

1) Dark Grey is on sale now. Your dream Black Crash RM Midi is here to stay, so why not wait and see if it goes on sale next year (that is if you're not in a rush to get it)

2) IB Midi cos you will (sooner or later, at retail price or at sale price) get a Black Crash RM Midi. Unless you absolutely love the RM Midi and don't mind having 2 RMs, why not try out the IB Midi?

3) Dark Grey IB Midi cos I think the IB Midi may be a little heavy, and the matte leathers will help in reducing the weight of the bag (vs certain pebbled leathers for instance).

All good thoughts Peppy, but my other black crash bag has now gone Buh bye because I wanted this bag. Now, I must have it! I wear black crash all winter because of the rain and snow. It's indestructible!

Moonfancy - :nuts: I can't believe you shared that either. Lucky for you Belenistas have a thing for Vampires!:lolots:

:yes:

:nuts:Really, you are supposed to calculate the amount of use you will get out of the item divided by the price. If I did that with the black crash, it would end up being practically free.:yes:

Well, great day Miss Agnes, there's your reason to buy the bag right there, Suzi! Calculate it just one more time and you'll probably discover that Jackie needs to pay YOU to buy it! You should write to her immediately and explain that she owes you money AND the bag. Oh, and if you do write to her about this, please share her response with us. I can't imagine what she'd say. It's making me laugh just thinking about it. I have to say some of the most fun BE times I've ever enjoyed had to do with sneaking past her British-ish-ness and setting a made-up, highly illogical question or want in front of her little English nose. If you tinge it with just a tad of the usual American thought process it comes off as pretty sincere for a few seconds. You can't fool her for long, but it is highly entertaining when you manage to do so. One time, when she finally realized I'd been pulling her leg, she wrote: "Good God, woman, are you on drugs?" And I think I laughed for a solid week over that. :lolots:

I hope so. I'm such a freak about not paying retail (I need an intervention), that I know this would be just the incentive I need to get my bag.:yes:

No, you're not...or you and me both. With the exception of my very first designer bag (a Coach many years ago), I have never, ever paid full price/retail for a bag. Why pay more if you don't have to?

As to the bag you should get, I say get the one that makes you quiveR...

lol26.gif

Nah...sorry, my friend. It's a gorgeous bag, but I'm not into shoulder bags these days; plus 10% isn't enough of a discount/incentive for me, and I'm hoping to (eventually) get a pewter crash or dark purple WTM Mini and a pewter AP with purple lining.

I'm sure you'll have no trouble rocking that bag! :rochard:

Karmen - Care to get a black crash Rock Me Midi for 10% off.:nuts::lol:

I'm going to go take a gander at the bespoke. It's on the shopping part, right? I want a root EM first, but I've never had a black crash. I do have a black pebbled TME, though, and I love it to death. I think I've bitten it a few times. So I don't really NEED a black bag, but, well, it never hurts to look. I'm also very interested in a pebbled cream.