~please help me out here!~ UGGs...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I decided to get some black Uggs but everything in the store is sold out (only one store nearby carries them). I allready own an orange pair that I got on sale a couple years ago and on the inside tag it says W8. So that should be my size. I use the orange ones inside the house and want some black ones to wear outside. I don't care which model as long as they are black.

Now here's my question:

Where's the cheapest place to get some black Uggs in W8 online. NOTE: I'm located in Europe...

2. Anyone?

3. Well when I bought some for Alaska....I got them at Zappo for the least. Dillards and Nordstrom always have them on sale here.

4. I'm about to order a classic tall pair in black from Victoria Secret...not sure if they ship to Europe? They've gone up in price though...I think I bought my grey classic talls from VS for $165 and now they are $185