Please help me on 14c Red - Need to decide ASAP!

kim_mac

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
i have been waiting years for chanel to call me on a red caviar jumbo. i missed out on 10c and 11p - and turned down 12a because it wasn't bright enough.

i want fire engine, blue based red like 10c and 11p.

can anyone tell me if i should get the 14c red? i need to get back to my SA in the next couple of hours.

any help will be so much appreciated!

TIA!!!

i have been waiting years for chanel to call me on a red caviar jumbo. i missed out on 10c and 11p - and turned down 12a because it wasn't bright enough.

i want fire engine, blue based red like 10c and 11p.

can anyone tell me if i should get the 14c red? i need to get back to my SA in the next couple of hours.

any help will be so much appreciated!

TIA!!!

It's not a blue based red, but more an orange tinted red.

thank you nadinelove and tutushopper ~ i ended up passing on the bag after hearing from you that it's more an orange tinted red. i also looked at some other threads and it does look too orange for me. i'll keep waiting for my perfect red to come...

thanks again!

Hi Op, I've placed my 13C lamb red against the 14C caviar red, and the 14C does look brighter than my 13C. But it's a nice red if you want a brigher kind of red.

I think 14C Red is the best in years. Brighter. I can't stop staring at mine. Even when my SA called me about it she said it was one of the best reds they have had in a while and I totally agree.